Hair Root Touch Up
Avon’s exclusive collaboration with The Face Shop brings you super-luxurious Korean beauty products that are influencing the world. Enjoy!
Roots? Never! Avon’s Hair Root Touch-Up covers your hairline, graying roots and even bare areas for a fuller hair look—instantly.
I have thin hair and have used this product when I want bare areas to look more full; especially when I want to pull my hair back.
This is only a hair root touch up and does not replace your hair coloring routine. Use this to touch up until you have time to make it to your salon or do it yourself hair coloring treatment.
• Scalp-nourishing Ha-Soo-Oh herb, black bean and ginseng
• Hair puff design allows for a more natural appearance
• Built-in mirror
Apply prior to getting dressed to avoid any color transfer to your clothes. Remove the cap inside the container, and gently tap the puff onto dark or grey roots, starting from the scalp and working outwards. Be sure to lightly dab it on (a little goes a long way!). Store upright. Only for application on your hair. Washes out with shampoo.
Used for skin issues in Eastern cultures.
Contains a type of amino acid needed in hair called “cysteine” for rich nourishment.
An elixir used in Eastern cultures that makes the body vigorous, robust and healthy.
Made in Korea
Click HERE to get your hands on Avon’s Hair Root Touch Up.
click HERE to learn more about Avon X The Face Shop
Beauty Tips and More
- Healthy Beautiful Skin
- Hydration for Thirsty Skin
- Get longer, thicker lashes
- Contouring made simple
- My Favorite Beauty Products
- Boost your metabolism
- Avon Beauty Caddy Review
- Target Advanced Signs of Aging
- 9 anti-aging tips
- Unmask beauty with Anew masks
- Find your mascara
- Choosing a mascara
- Super Extend Nourishing Mascara
- Lasting Makeup Tips
- How to get a flawless look with your foundation
- How to find my Ideal Flawless Foundation Shade
- About Lips – What lipstick for what shape
- Change up your beauty routine
- Beauty Myths – True or False
- Is your makeup making you look older
- Fabulous at 20
- How to find your clothing size – sizing chart
- Care and cleaning of jewelry and watches
- Basic Beauty Touch Ups for Beauty on The Go
- Finding A Fragrance
- Finding A Skincare Regimen
- Anti-Aging resurfacing expert smoothing fluid
- Relieving Winter Dry Skin
- Remedy for Dry Callused cracked feet
- Bug Guard – how to find which one is right for you and your family
- Wrinkle Fighting Duo
- Avon Game Changers