Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser
Have you ever heard of rice water as a facial cleanser?
Can I just say before you get started reading – Oh, my goodness!! Just look at the size of this bottle. LOL… Great – Now that I have that off my chest. Keep reading.
Before writing my blog posts, I like to do a little research first and found, according to Wikepedia – Rice water is the suspension of starch obtained by draining boiled rice or by boiling rice until it completely dissolves into the water and has been used traditionally in the treatment of skin and hair.
Rice water has vitamin B, C, E, and minerals, which help in tightening skin and shrinkage of open pores on face. It also promotes skin cell growth, stimulates blood flow, and slows down the aging process. It is also known to clear up acne.
Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser was developed in Korea and has brought this product to Avon’s line of beauty products.
AVON x THE FACE SHOP is an exclusive collaboration that brings super-luxurious Korean beauty products that are influencing the world.
Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser:
Rice water, the milky white water obtained from rinsing rice, is enriched with vitamins A, B and E, ceramide and minerals to help skin feel moisturized and look radiant. Our foaming cleanser produces a whipped cream-like texture that softly glides onto the skin to effectively remove makeup residue while moisturizing. 10 fl. oz.
• Cleanses and moisturizes in one
• Creamy texture lathers up into a rich foam
• Rice water and soapwort extract – leave skin clearer and with brighter tone
Use AM and PM as necessary. Lather a small amount of foaming cleanser with water and gently massage onto your face. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Made in Korea
Some Customer Reviews:
- Works very well on my skin, Smells lightly but in a good way. Huge container. Great Value!
- It is alot bigger than expected! Love the feel , smell and creaminess. Love that it foams and I don’t need to use alot to get my face clean.
- This is a great face wash! Lathers very well and you dont have to use that much of it. Keeps my face very clean. Great value! I’ll definitely buy again!
- I’d recommend this. I’ve been using it daily. We get the polar vortex cold where I live. My skin does look and feel better after using this.
- I had skin cancer twice with the surgery so l am very careful about what I put in my skin. This cleanser is so gentle and makes my skin very soft and not dry! The light sent is a bonus!
- A Big Bang for your buck and it’s very moisturizing
- I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! It comes in a huge size, it only takes a pea size amount to get a rich foamy lather that removes ALL my makeup without drying and stripping my skin. The scent is light and fresh. My skin looks amazing! I hope product never goes away and never changes.
Beauty Tips and More
- Healthy Beautiful Skin
- Makeup Primer
- Hair Root Touch Up
- Hydration for Thirsty Skin
- Get longer, thicker lashes
- Contouring made simple
- My Favorite Beauty Products
- Boost your metabolism
- Avon Beauty Caddy Review
- Target Advanced Signs of Aging
- 9 anti-aging tips
- Unmask beauty with Anew masks
- Find your mascara
- Choosing a mascara
- Super Extend Nourishing Mascara
- Lasting Makeup Tips
- How to get a flawless look with your foundation
- How to find my Ideal Flawless Foundation Shade
- About Lips – What lipstick for what shape
- Change up your beauty routine
- Beauty Myths – True or False
- Is your makeup making you look older
- Fabulous at 20
- How to find your clothing size – sizing chart
- Care and cleaning of jewelry and watches
- Basic Beauty Touch Ups for Beauty on The Go
- Finding A Fragrance
- Finding A Skincare Regimen
- Anti-Aging resurfacing expert smoothing fluid
- Relieving Winter Dry Skin
- Remedy for Dry Callused cracked feet
- Bug Guard – how to find which one is right for you and your family
- Wrinkle Fighting Duo
- Avon Game Changers